Fall River Waterworks is a 22-acre historic site located at the eastern end Bedford Street in Fall River, Massachusetts, along the shore of North Watuppa Pond. The property, which is still used as a water works for the city, contains the original pumping station that consists of the engine house, boiler house and coal house, as well as an intake house and a 121-foot tall standpipe water tower. The system was originally built between 1872 and 1875, and it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981. The property also contains several non-contributing modern structures that are still in use as part of the water works, including the 1976 filtration plant, the 1922 administration building, maintenance buildings and two large mid-20th century steel water tanks. The water supply system provides an average of 11 million gallons per day to Fall River and several surrounding communities. It needed framing repairs ans roof renovation.